- 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- 6 cups powdered sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of granadilla juice.
- 2- 3 tablespoons of milk or cream.
- pinch of salt.
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar until smooth. This process will take about 7-8 minutes at medium/high speed.
- Once the butter is pale, gradually add the sugar.
- Add the passion fruit juice, salt and cream or milk.
- Whip on high speed for 3-4 minutes until mixture is light and creamy, ie full of air.
- Before using it, make sure you have the preparation at room temperature.
- The frosting lasts a maximum of 4 weeks in excellent refrigeration conditions.