BLUE BLUEBERRIES AND ALMONDS (GLUTEN FREE)
6 a 8 personas
- 175 g unsalted butter.
- 3/4 cup organic sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 3 organic eggs, beaten.
- 1 cup of brown rice flour.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 3/4 cup ground almonds.
- 1 case of Ocati blueberries.
- 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water (optional)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°C (180°F). Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) round pan; then place a circle of parchment paper at the base of the mold.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla and salt for a few minutes until the mixture turns a light yellow color. Next, add the eggs little by little, continuing to beat.
- Add the rice flour, the baking powder and the ground almonds to the previous mixture; beat again and finally add the blueberries and mix until everything is well incorporated. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 45 minutes. After this time, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool completely before unmolding.
- Lastly, unmold the cake, spread the topping with the help of a spatula and let it rest for half an hour. Garnish with more OCATI Blueberries, OCATI Royal Blackberries, OCATI Raspberries, and edible flowers if desired.