DARK CHOCOLATE, BLUEBERRY AND BLACKBERRY
- 1 cup of 60% dark chocolate.
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1 cup of flour.
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 9 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- 7/8 cups of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 package of Ocati blueberries.
- 20 gr of Ocati blackberry.
- Preheat oven to 170°C/340°F.
- Place the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and add it to the mixture.
- Beat the eggs and butter until smooth.
- Join the two preparations with encircling movements.
- Fill the molds 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Add the blackberries and blueberries, 3 of each per muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let rest and serve.