RICOTTA, QUINOA AND BLUEBERRIES (GLUTEN FREE)
- 1 and 1/3 cups ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 4 separate eggs
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 case of OCATI blueberries
- Honey to taste to serve (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, milk, and egg yolks. Add the quinoa flour, ground almonds, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they reach stiff peaks.
- Pour the egg whites on top of the ricotta mixture and with the help of a metal spoon, gently incorporate until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- After this time, moisten a paper towel with a little butter and pass it over the bottom of a medium skillet. Heat over medium heat and pour a large spoon of the mixture for each pancake. Sprinkle a bunch of blueberries on top of each pancake. When the pancakes are cooked from the bottom, turn them over and wait a few minutes until they are done. Remove from the heat and repeat the process until you finish with the pancake mix.
- Serve with honey to taste.