WITH FETA CHEESE AND BLUEBERRIES
- 1 package of organic mixed lettuce
- 1 large bunch of sprouts
- 1 large bunch of toasted hickory nuts
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 case of OCATI blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a salad bowl, add the lettuce, sprouts and walnuts.
- Break the feta cheese with your hand and add it to the salad.
- Top with the blueberries.
- Apart, pour all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a container and mix until they are well integrated.
- Serve this vinaigrette with the salad. Or pour this sauce over the salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately