WITH CRISPY ONION RINGS
- 1/2 cup of peeled pumpkin seeds.
- 1 cup basil.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- 2-3 large tomatoes.
- 1 u of yellow pitahaya.
- Place pumpkin seeds, basil leaves, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt/pepper in the base of a food processor, process until combined, about 8-10 times. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil in a stream.
- Check for salt and pepper spots, if desired.
- Cut the dragon fruit into rings.
- Put them on a plate and dehydrate them in the microwave in batches of 15 minutes.
Put the microwave in “defrost” mode, remember not to exceed 45 minutes or they could burn.