for 4 people
- 4 Gulupas OCATI, pulp and juice.
- 1 green pepper (seedless) finely chopped.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- A pinch of ground cumin.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- 400g white fish without bones and skin.
- 1⁄2 red onion cut into thin slices.
- A bunch of coriander leaves.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cookies or toasted bread slices.
- In a deep bowl, mix the pulp and gulupa juice with the chili, garlic, cumin and lemon juice.
- Cut the fish into slices and place them in a metal container and pour the gulupa marinade on top.
- Let the fish sit for a few minutes until opaque.
- Add the red onion slices and cilantro and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices.