GULUPA AND BANANA (GLUTEN FREE)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of brown rice flour.
- 1/2 cup ground almonds.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder (gluten free).
- 3/4 cup of sugar.
- 2 gulupas from Ocati – the pulp with the juice.
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flakes.
- Preheat oven to 180℃ (350℉ ).
- In a deep bowl, mix the dry ingredients very well.
- Then add the gulupa pulp, the mashed banana, the beaten eggs, the vegetable oil, Greek yogurt, the vanilla essence and half of the quinoa flakes. Stir well with the help of a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a 12 muffin pan (with the paper cups) and sprinkle the quinoa flakes on top. Bake for 25 minutes.
- When the muffins are ready, remove from the oven, let cool completely, unmold and serve!
*The number of pallets varies according to the size of the mold to be used.
**Reserve at least 90 minutes in the freezer before consuming to guarantee the ideal texture.