10 large or 15 medium units*
- Water 300 ml.
- Sugar 380 gr.
- Honey or condensed milk 30 gr.
- Gulupa pulp 320 gr (between 8-10 units).
- In a saucepan, add the sugar, water and honey or (condensed milk) and bring to the boil without mixing.
- Meanwhile, sift the gulupa pulp to remove the seeds or leave just a few to show that it is made with natural fruit.
- In a deep container, place the gulupa pulp, gradually add the syrup and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Divide the mixture into popsicle molds filling almost to the brim, chill in the freezer for 35 minutes before adding the popsicle stick, then keep frozen until consumed.*
*The number of pallets varies according to the size of the mold to be used.
**Reserve at least 90 minutes in the freezer before consuming to guarantee the ideal texture.