WITH GULUPA TIGER MILK
- 10 gulupas.
- 1 lb of shrimp.
- 1 purple onion.
- 1/2 clove of garlic.
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 cup of fish broth.
- Put the gulupa pulp, onion, garlic, ginger, celery, 3 units of shrimp and the broth in a blender.
- Process for 5 seconds and strain. Season.
- Peel, wash and cook the shrimp for 15 seconds in boiling water, cut cooking in ice water.
- Mix the shrimp with leche de tigre and chopped cilantro.
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Cut the jalapeños into small cubes.
- Add according to the level of spiciness desired.
You can prepare the sauce a week in advance and store it in the fridge.