SWEET AND SOUR GULUPA
For meat, fish or pork ribs!
- 15g of butter.
- 1 small onion.
- 100 g Ocati gulupa pulp.
- 2 teaspoons of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- 20 g of chicken broth.
- Sifter and reserve the gulupa pulp.
- Very finely chop the small onion.
- In a pan, place the butter, finely chopped onion and a pinch of salt, cook over medium heat until the onion is well cooked.
- Raise the heat a little and add chicken broth and reduce to a quarter.
- Once the mixture is well reduced, add the honey, sugar, pepper and an extra touch of salt.
- Little by little add the gulupa pulp, bring to the boil stirring constantly until the texture is thick.
- Serve as a side dish, or in a small amount alongside the chosen protein.